Aussie Celebs from A-Z have been flooding twitter to show everyone just how much they hate The Shire. Armed with the official twitter hashtags #theshire and #theshiretv, nobody has been able to escape their musings as they spontaneously dish up their polished quips.
So we’ve invited you, the members of the public and commoners, to put them in the hot seat and give us your thoughts on the celeb’s jovial attempts at good new- fashioned giving people shit over the internet. What was gold? What wasn’t? and who was just tapping into some sick interwebs postmodern irony by whoring The Shire to get their own 15 retweets of twitter fame? And what the fuck does that even mean?
Common folk yesterday.
1. The dude off the radio or something
2. That guy who is always with the other guy:
3. That guy that got pissed as on TV, I think he’s a Serb:
4. That guy from some show
5. That famous as lesbian chick:
6. The funny bloke off that show with that other funny cunt:
8. That mega rich chick:
9. Some reporter guy:
10. Some TV show with that dude always on ABC:
11. Some fake account for that guy on the Aussie Rules:
12. Some guy who does stuff
Yeah pal, well those ratings are no thanks to you and your celeb mates, but he has made up for it and help is at hand:
And he is right, you don’t have to watch it because they’ll be tweeting all about it for us. Send your votes on the back of a postcard to the usual address.
We’ll have a round up of last night’s jokes [The 3rd Episode] as soon as we can be farked looking for them. We do however have a sneak preview of a tweet from none other than our favourite superstar super celeb: